Violet (1923) lithograph print in high resolution by Wassily Kandinsky. Original from The MET Museum.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Shipping & Returns
Fast & Free international shipping Free 60-days return Shipping will take 3 to 7 days.
Don't love your item? Return them for a full refund, no questions asked. It's just that simple.